To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years’ related quality experience; Proficient with the operation of Coordinate Measuring Machines a plus
- ASQ mechanical inspection certification is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of quality techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Word, and Excel required (Access and Powerpoint preferable).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Able to work with a variety of personalities in a team environment.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills – able to handle multiple assignments
- Able to read and interpret complex drawings or specifications.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time, lift 35 lbs. and able to use inspection tools and equipment.