Key Result Areas:
Sales Development – Achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Generates additional sales by selling new products and programs.
- Maintains consistent call cycle with existing accounts.
- Identify growth opportunities through expansions of existing customers.
Merchandising – Achieve Hillman merchandising standards.
- Basic understanding of plan-o-grams, marketing concepts, and merchandising aids.
- Maintains consistent presentation standards.
- Identifies opportunities for the best use of retail space and merchandising opportunities.
- Adapts to existing conditions and is flexible with changes.
Relationship Building – Develops professional business relationships.
- Works closely with existing accounts to grow and develop their market share.
- Develops a partnership that exemplifies trust and confidence in the Hillman program.
- Develops a relationship built on trust and integrity.
Communications – Communicate effectively with customers and management.
- Communicates weekly with District Sales Manager.
- Informs management of any competitive issues.
- Informs management of current market trends.
- Respond promptly to all customer issues and concerns.
Administration – Completes all administrative job requirements.
- Completes all business reporting requirements.
- Maintains monthly planner.
- Works with corporate staff to coordinate special projects and programs.
- Completes expense reporting requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the company’s policies, products, programs and field operations.
Safety – Incorporate safety into every aspect of how business is conducted.
- Supports all safety polices/procedures as required by law and Company policy.
- Conducts safety observations relating to job requirements and provides feedback to management.
- Reports all safety incidents in a timely manner.
- Knows and follows the corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Provides and maintains a clean and safe work environment.