1. Technical Services for Vending and Engraving platforms
· Perform scheduled service visits on a pre-determined call cycle for all kiosk platforms at customer accounts. Scheduled services may include: Interior and exterior cleaning of kiosk, replenishment and management of kiosk or display inventory, testing of kiosk functionality and collecting, securing, accounting for, and depositing funds according to prescribed procedures.
· Perform troubleshooting and repair work as part of unscheduled service visits on an as-needed basis for all kiosk platforms and customer accounts. Troubleshooting and repair work may include: General kiosk functionality checks, basic electrical troubleshooting, mechanical and electro-mechanical component replacement (up to 50lbs.) and technical software troubleshooting and repair.
· Installation and relocation of kiosk platforms within customer store locations.
· Complete and transmit kiosk related data via personal computer or MC-75.
2. Merchandising and Customer Support
· Travels to and among customer store locations as required according to service schedule and as necessary to resolve issues.
· Maintains kiosk platforms and customer stores by ensuring displays are set to plan-o-grams, assessing inventory levels, placing customer orders, down-stocking product, removing defective product, placing POP material, and repairing displays and equipment.
· Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with store personnel, including regular contact with store management.
· Conducts product training for store personnel as required.
· Improve and grow sales, secure additional store retail space and through cross-merchandising, end cap placement, etc.
· Attends promotional days and grand openings to help educate customers and employees on Hillman product lines.
3. Store Display Resets
· Performs physical work necessary to tear down and/or assemble store displays, including racks and other prescribed display items according to the plan-o-grams.
· May provide direction and supervision to temporary or support personnel assigned to assist with the reset.
· Works the schedule required, which can include time beyond a normal work schedule or on a different schedule as required by the customer and/or reset schedule.
4. Conducts Store Surveys
· Completes customer service sheets on MC-75.
· Completes other surveys as directed on MC-75. May include: Store scoping for kiosk placement, special projects and questionnaires.
· Takes photos of kiosks and displays.
5. Follows company policies and procedures to accomplish the following:
· Maintain and timely submission of required records and receipts.
· Follow prescribed time reporting procedures and submits time worked accurately and promptly.
· Communications regularly with supervision to ensure feedback of customer related information.
· Maintains current knowledge of company products field operations, and customer account specifications.