1. Sales Support – Open territories
· Provide sales support for the Traditional TSMs covering open territories.
· Provide TSMs with support for sales and driving as requested.
· Maintain professional business relationships.
· Knowledge of Hillman products, programs, and sales/field operating procedures.
· Travel as required.
2. Merchandising – Achieve Hillman merchandising standards.
· Basic understanding of plan-o-grams, marketing concepts, and merchandising aids.
· Maintains consistent presentation standards.
· Identifies opportunities for the best use of retail space and merchandising opportunities.
· Adapts to existing conditions and is flexible with changes.
3. Communications – Communicate effectively with Traditional Sales management team & sales representatives.
· Communicates weekly with Business Manager and to assigned management staff.
· Informs management staff of current activities and of any changes.
· Responds promptly to all customer and management staff issues and concerns.
· Maintains schedule as directed by the Business Manager, FSM or project manager.
4. Administration – Completes all administrative job requirements.
· Maintains a monthly planner.
· Completes all business reporting requirements.
· Completes all expense reporting requirements.
· Assists with any additional duties or projects as directed.
· Meets all DOT driving requirements.
5. Safety – Incorporate safety into every aspect of how business is conducted.
· Supports all safety polices/procedures as required by law and Company policy.
· Conducts safety observations relating to job requirements and provides feedback to management.
· Reports all safety incidents in a timely manner.
· Knows and follows the corporate safety policies and procedures.
· Provides and maintains a clean and safe work environment.