The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- 8-10 years’ experience managing a diverse team with experience developing employees and setting employee goals
- A proven track record of process improvement and system implementation
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and desire to improve process
- Strong technical aptitude - knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and outlook. Knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One and AS400 preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and change management skills