Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required. CBP, CCP, PHR, or SPHR designation preferred.
- Greater than four (4) years of relevant human resources generalist experience with a minimum two (2) years of benefits and retirement program administration required.
- Experience with acquisition integration is strongly preferred
- Two (2) years of compensation experience strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience with cost and trend analysis preferred.
- Large enterprise system experience preferred, i.e. Ceridian, SAP, Oracle, or Workday.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs.
- Ability to effectively perform project work involving internal and external teams.
- Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports in charts, graphs, and table format.
- Strong administrative, multitasking, analytical, and organizational skills to be able to coordinate benefits and compensation activities and functions.
- As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Hillman’s needs, team member goodwill, and the public image.