Account Management – Manages existing Lowes business as assigned as well as prospective new categories and sku’s to drive profitable growth.
- Manages Lowe’s brick & mortar and .com sales and gross profit expectations with assigned categories.
- Quickly resolves issues working with Lowes personnel to include, but not limited to, VP, Merchant, Merchant Assistants, Replenishment, and Store Environment Associates.
- Exemplifies and fosters teamwork within the company. Promptly responds to concerns, issues, and suggestions and acts to ensure positive employee relations.
- Identifies new business opportunities with product expansions into existing categories and also potential categories.
- Monitors store openings and closings; establishes logistics with the appropriate Hillman staff.
- Delivers informed, accurate monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Actively works to deliver year over year retail sales growth (comps) in excess of Dept. & Lowes avg.
- Performs line reviews and annual business reviews with Lowes.
- Conducts store walks with Lowes merchant team.
- Uses Lowe’s Vendor Dart & creates internal business analytics to identity insights that drive incremental sales.
- Conducts quarterly customer business updates to review POS data, identify sku rationalization opportunities and new item replacements.
- Knows and follows the company’s human resources policies and procedures. Adheres to applicable employment laws.
Product Expertise – Works with Business Segment Teams to grow and expand product lines at Lowes.
- Works with Segment teams to design and create plan-o-grams and programs at Lowes.
- Works with Segment teams to develop promotional opportunities to drive sales growth in account.
- Develops and creates new product offerings for potential line extensions for Lowes.
- Recognized by Lowes as the category expert and program captain in assigned categories
Support – Provides necessary support to the Hillman organization where required to complete designated project tasks or business tasks.
- Assist the Field Service Department with the development and maintenance of account requirements and needs. Serves as reset team captain.
- Works closely with entire Lowes core team to drive total business.
- Works with his/her management to develop annual sales and margin budgets for assigned categories.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Works with customer and Hillman sales & service staff to set up program details for new business. Acts as the site liaison for roll-outs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.