Account Management – Manages existing Regional Accounts business as assigned as well as prospective new categories and sku’s to drive profitable growth.
- Manages sales and gross profit expectations
- Resolves issues working with Regional Accounts personnel to include, but not limited to, VP, Merchant, Merchant Assistants, Replenishment, and Store Environment Associates.
- Identifies new business opportunities with product expansions into existing categories and also potential categories.
- Delivers informed, accurate monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Actively works to deliver year over year retail sales growth (comps) in excess of Dept. & Regional Accounts avg.
- Performs line reviews and annual business reviews with Regional Accounts.
- Conducts store walks with Regional Account merchants.
- Uses business analytics to provide support on categories.
Product Expertise – Works with Marketing Department to grow and expand product lines in Regional Accounts.
- Works with Marketing staff to design and create plan-o-grams and programs at Regional Accounts.
- Works with Marketing staff to develop promotional opportunities to drive sales growth in Regional Accounts.
- Develops and creates new product offerings for potential line extensions for Regional Accounts.
- Recognized by Regional Accounts as the category expert and program captain in assigned categories.
Support – Provides necessary support to the Hillman organization where required to complete designated project tasks or business tasks.
- Assist the Field Service Department with the development and maintenance of account requirements and needs.
- Works closely with entire Regional Accounts support teams to drive total business.
- Works with his/her management to develop annual sales and margin budgets for assigned categories.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the company’s products and services.