Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent, and 10 years in a related field.
Additional Experience & Certifications:
- Painting techniques required; Knowledgeable in the application of textures and finishes.
- Vacuum forming techniques required.
- Ability to fabricate prototypes with and without engineering drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work from verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proven ability to be successful in both a team and self-directed environment.
- Participates and engages during brainstorming sessions.
- Has an awareness of a variety of manufacturing/production processes.
- Strong - Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong - Leadership & Coaching Skills
- Basic - Supervisory Skills
- Strong - Shop math skills
- Excellent - Persuasive Reasoning and Negotiation Skills
- Excellent - Skills in Teamwork & Collaboration
- Excellent - Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent - Internal Customer Skills
- Excellent - External Customer Skills
- Ability to Accept & Act on Constructive Criticism
- Ability to Provide Constructive Criticism in a Professional Manner
- Ability to Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Ability to Prioritize in a Fast Moving Environment
- Ability to Reason and Make Decisions
- Ability to Adhere to Attendance Policies
- Ability to Manage Deadlines
- Ability to Work under Pressure
- Ability to Manage a Large Workload
- Ability to Work Independently
- Ability to Think Creatively
- Ability to Solve Problems
- Ability to Keep Detailed and Accurate Records
- Ability to Manage Uncertainty
- Ability to Adapt & Manage Change
- Ability to Maintain an Organized Work Environment
- Ability to Read and Understand Blueprints and/or Drawings
- Ability to Train and Motivate Employees
- Basic Skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of 3D modeling software, preferably SolidWorks and CNC Programs.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies; Report potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects in scope and on time.
Office Personnel- Production setting; often exposed to fumes, airborne particles or loud working environment of the shop area. Various PPE required. Physical Demand: Active