Bachelor degree in business or related field
- 5 years relevant experience preferred
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management through APICS (CPIM) a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of MPS/MRP principles and logic
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Knowledge of automated production and inventory control systems
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows
- Knowledge of AS400, GAINS, and E1 preferred
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to write clearly, accurately, and logically
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management, planning, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Organizational Awareness
- Core Competencies: Each level should be inclusive of the levels below it. For example, a person demonstrating Level 2 competencies is also expected to demonstrate Level 1 competencies.
- Makes decisions, and performs in a manner which is congruent with the organization's mission, vision, and values.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's standing in the competitive environment.
- Understands the competitive value of the organization's core products, and services.
- Understands the organization's core functions, and capabilities.
- Understands how their job contributes to organizational goals, and key performance indicators.
- Models, and champions organizational policies, and regulations.
- Demonstrates understanding of the strategic direction of the organization.
Planning and Results Orientation
- Balances customer requests with organization capabilities, and resources.
- Ensures their individual performance does not negatively impact the performance of others.
- Recommends additional resources that would improve effectiveness, and helps others access required resources.
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes and efficiency.
- Supports others in completing tasks, and improving overall effectiveness.
- Contributes to setting work priorities, and direction.
- Identifies in advance when intended results may not be achieved.
- Participates in development of project plans.
- Makes decisions based on organizational goals
- Uses knowledge about the customer to inform decision making, and problem solving.
- Strives to provide additional value to the customer experience.
- Actively solicits customer feedback in order improve business relationship.
- Suggests ways to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborates with colleagues to deliver high quality service.
- Role models standards of professionalism.
- Rallies others within the department around a goal.
- Takes initiative, not satisfied with the status quo.
- Has high expectations of self, and others.
- Looks beyond self-interest.
- Shares information proactively.
- Demonstrates commitment to the department.
- Makes sound decisions.
Communication and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Seeks to understand others point of view to encourage open and honest discussion.
- Actively points out and attempts to help clarify points of confusion.
- Invites, and encourages others to participate in discussions.
- Projects a sincere and genuine tone.
- Identifies, and helps to resolve interpersonal conflict between team members.
- Remains calm when dealing with others who are upset or angry.
- Provides, and seeks support to improve communication.
- Does not jump to conclusions or act on assumptions.
- Tailors messages to meet the different needs of different audiences.
- Accurately interprets responses of others to their words, and actions.
- Can describe their own strengths, and weaknesses.
Problem-solving and Decision-making
- Seeks information, and input to fully understand the cause of problems.
- Takes action to remove obstacles, and address problems before they impact performance, and results.
- Initiates the evaluation of possible solutions to problems.
- Makes effective decisions about work task priorities based on their level of authority.
- Assesses risk factions before making a decision, does not take unnecessary risks.
- Navigates through ambiguity, using multiple data points to analyze issues.
- Does not jump to conclusions.
- Makes decisions with confidence, and certainty.
- Takes ownership over decisions, and their consequences.
- Fosters team camaraderie, collaboration, and cohesion.
- Understands the impact of their actions on the ability of their team members to do their jobs.
- Respects the differences other team members bring to the table.
- Helps team members accomplish goals, and objectives.
- Promotes optimism in the face of challenges.
- Approaches challenging team situations with an open mind.
- Makes suggestions to improve team engagement and effectiveness.
- Supports implementation of team decisions.
Creativity and Innovation
- Questions common practice, and contributes to improvement of processes, and outputs.
- Proposes novel ideas.
- Utilizes appropriate brainstorming techniques to generate ideas.
- Researches current thinking and shares ideas.
Flexibility and Managing Uncertainty
- Able to work effectively in an unstructured environment.
- Changes plans when new and credible information emerges.
- Acknowledges uncertainty, and shares constructive coping strategies with team members.
- Identifies, and brings forwards obstacles to change.
Continuous Professional Development
- Understands the knowledge and skills required to advance to the next stage in their career.
- Actively seeks opportunities for them, and their team members to develop new knowledge and skills.
- Proactively experiments with new development opportunities.
- Offers feedback, and constructive criticism in a kind and respectful way.
- Actively solicits feedback on their own performance from others.
- Learns lessons from both successes, and failures.
- Shares new knowledge, and findings with others.
- Takes ownership over their own development.
- Belongs to applicable professional association.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.