High School diploma (required) and 5-7 years in a related field OR Associate's degree (Computer Science) and 4-6 years in a related field.
Strong - Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Strong - Visual Studio including TFS/VSTS
Strong - Install/Setup Package Creation
Strong - Interaction & communication with hardware
- 2+ years’ experience using Visual Studio and its related testing tools and features
- Experience handling moderately complex testing issues and problems, and referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Able to read/interpret requirements documents and acceptance criteria, give feedback, and develop testing task tickets to facilitate work with a deep level of detail.
- Ability to create generic and reusable functional test suites and test cases and automation designs.
- Possesses intermediate working knowledge of testing principles necessary for properly testing and finding steps to reproduce problems in a product. Has applied testing principles frequently in practice.
- Functional and regular involvement in test suite/cases and code reviews.
- Able to evaluate requests for missing or incomplete information.
- Able to read, interpret, participate in design documents and give feedback for requirements testing.
- Able to accurately and efficiently find and describe steps to reproduce bugs in support of resolving bug tickets.
- Ability to create and maintain Wiki documentation for new and existing codebase
- Support and maintain the release of products as part of the development lifecycle.
- Strong team player skills; able to work well with others and support internal/external customer needs.